Past exam papers for IGCSE / GCSE are key to filling in any gaps and getting used to the real thing. I’ve done the hard work for you – at least for the exams below. You can download the zipped packs – Maths uses the Edxcel exam board and the rest are for the CIE exam board. Each one of these packets hold the question papers and marking schemes for the last few years (before 2020).
- Maths (click here)
- Biology 0610 (click here)
- Chemistry 0620 (click here)
- Physics 0625T (click here)
- ICT 0417 (click here) – trickier with a practical exam.
- Business Studies 0450 (click here)
- English Language 0500 (click here)
- English Literature 0486 (click here) Multiple possibilities due to chosen texts & poetry.
These were the exams my son took but obviously in your child’s school they may be using others.
I know it’s difficult to find practice exams, mark them and do the whole process so I’m offering to do it all for you.
Let me manage the whole process for your child’s GCSEs. Get the GCSE support your child needs to do their best by clicking here.